Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween 2009

What a great weekend! Maggie & Quinn had so much fun trick or treating. It was a close call though - Quinn came home from school on Friday with a fever and didn't feel well enough to go out until Saturday afternoon. He perked up at about 4:00pm and was ready to go!

Quinn's costume was a no brainer. That boy is infatuated with fire trucks! I was lucky enough to find this costume at Costco and I knew it was the one.

I am proud of Maggie's fire costume this year. I knew what I wanted to do but didn't know how to pull it off. It finally came together on Saturday and she seemed to have fun wearing it. They were such a cute couple and Quinn was the king of the road on his little red fire truck.

Maggie & Quinn get closer and closer every day. They love to play together and Quinn is mimicking Maggie alot. Thankfully, she is a good role model :)

No comments: